Thursday, February 18, 2010

AH HELL!!!

I just can't take it, I have spent the entire day chasing my blasted Tail. I have been working on graphics for T-Shirts, and some other fun stuff, but it's all been put on the back burner, to "run errands" for "lunch time" and "nap time" and to pick up Fi from school, and homework. I'm up. I'm down. Up. Down. Up. Down...


I'm having a hell of a time getting anything done, I've lost steam. I've lost my momentum. I don't even want to mess with it any more today.


On the other end of it, I joined Zazzle yesterday and I have to admit they have a pretty bloody cool set up there. Not only can you print all kinds of stuff, from T-shirts,  shoes, caps and other apparel to postage stamps, and coolest of all skate boards; but they have this wicked set up. I can set up graphics for a T-shirt, and the customer can then have their name printed on the back. I can setup graphics for  business cards as a template that the customer can customize for them selves, directly on line. And they have shoes, that could be cool, and best of all... Skateboards.


Skateboards, That's what I'm wanting to design for, but I have all of this other stuff on the "drawing board" at the moment. Stuff that may never see the light of day if I don't finnish it. (What a drag!) That's not to say I don't want to finnish it, I do, I'm just kinda tired of looking at it.


Oh well, I should stop whining, and just get back to work.


-Clayton C. DeYapp

No comments: