Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've been working on the fail road... Oops that's not right

Working on some new designs for T-shirts, and print on demand stuff. (And fixing some stuff that had already been done.) Also working on my website. About time. I need to sell some stuff, I need to make some $. Doesn't everybody.

I have lots of stuff to post, including a full work flow of an illustration I have been working on, just no time.

It's just the time constraint thing, Zack requires so much attention, and it can be hard to really work and stop, and work and stop and work and stop and stop and stop....  And Fi-Fi needs just as much attention, just in a different way. Ugh, it seems like I never get to work on what I want. (Whining again.)

I guess that's what being an adult is all about, but who ever said that I wanted to be an adult?

Oh well, I'm off to fix the dryer. Again.

Have fun.

No comments: