Thursday, February 25, 2010

New T-Shirts!!!!

So after long days, longer nights and even greater frustration, I have finally posted some new T-shirt graphics! Yeah!

Some of them, 'My  Twisted Hearts' for example, are variations on a theme. When working on a design, I frequently end up with many many many variations, as you can see. It can be a little daunting to have so many graphics that are so similar...
      
     


... but when I come up with a design, or a motif, that I like, well I run with it. 'If I like it someone else will too.'

Now along with all of Hearts, I have also uploaded some other fun designs. Take a look.

  



There are lots more coming and already up @ http://www.cafepress.com/ufh/

More to come latter, I have lots more work to share with you.

Thanks,

-Clayton C. DeYapp


User Friendly Hardware

No comments: